Friday 31 December 2010

Addiktion #41 - It's a New Year and I'm glad to be here.

So it's a little early, and a little predictable, but I've spent all week in bed and am forbidden from joining The Sister, The Bezzie, The Boy and all my other darlings in revelry tonight at The Social because it turns out that The Sniffles are full blown flu and I've been in a state of delirium all week. No fun at all.
I'm going to be spending my evening in with The Parents, arguing over the meanings of Inception (ULTIMATE FUCKING MOVIE, JUST INCREDIBLY LOUD) and whether we have time to watch Jools or not.
It's going to be amazing.


However, this song, and this particular performance will never cease to beat the traditional Auld Lang Syne in foretelling what the future's for. If you know it, please turn it up as loud as possible and go wild, and if you don't, listen close and listen hard. Every word is true.

Happy Fucking New Year, have an amazing one y'all.




No comments: